Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Short and Sweet



Hi again,

I've been busy writing and painting and haven’t had much time for blogging. This is good. Things are coming along!

So, this will be a short post.

The talented Dawna Raver at Raver's Rants & Raves recently interviewed me. Please have a look at her blog and check out the interview. She asked some good questions.

Thanks again Dawna Raver. It was a lot of fun :)

Here is the link: http://dawnaraver.com/?p=1174

Coming soon: A review of The Graveyard Book by one of the best authors of our time Neil Gaiman. Please note: that it is only by sheer will, and the fact that I live in a house full of musicians (which limits my ability to read for long periods of time) that I was able to put the book down long enough to write this posting.

Cheers!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment